A recommendation for people who wants to learn very fast or advance speakers.

If you want learn very quickly . learn grammar , or Advance very fast I would recommend you to use a software that teaches Spanish. I've found one software which is very useful .Rocket Spanish
Its just a recommendation you can use any other sofware you want.I learnt Spanish using the above software. I'll also be covering some of the basic lessons and I will get you to a level which you can communticate with others.

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Verbs Part 2

Verbs with ER

Just like ar verbs you have to change the last part of the verb.

we will be using the verb
beber (drink)

Yo - Bebo

Tu - Bebes

El, ella, Usted - Bebe

Nosotros - Bebemos

Vosotros - Bebeis

Ellos, ellas, Ustedes - Beben


Verbs with IR


We will be using the verb Abrir (open)

Yo - Abro

Tu - Abres

El, ella, Usted - Abre

Nosotros - Abrimos

Vosotros - Abris

Ellos, ellas, Ustedes - Abren

No comments:

Post a Comment